Posted on | April 19, 2016 | No Comments
From higher education enrollment, cultural performances and health fitness conferences, Ennect Event clients are always finding unique ways to use online do-it-yourself event registration software. So when we came across CNN’s World events that’ll shake up your 2016 vacation, we thought it would be cool to share some of these fantastic events as well as a few other historic and unique happenings that are being celebrated this year.
Check out some of these monumental 2016 events:
- Shakespeare 400 in England: The 400th anniversary celebration of Shakespeare’s death coordinated by King’s College London in April.
- Summer Olympics in Brazil: Summer Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from August 5 to 21, 2016.
- Battle of Somme Centenary in France: Commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the World War I Battle of the Somme in July.
- Lollapalooza Festival in Chicago: The 25th Anniversary Celebration of Perry Farrell’s Lollapalooza music festival in July.
- Copa America Centenario in the United States: Hemispheric battle between South America and North America for soccer greatness kicks off in June.
- San Diego Comic-Con: The largest and original Comic-Con happens in July.
- 100th Running of the Indianapolis 500 in Indiana: Drivers will be starting their engines for the The Indy 500 in May.
If you are looking for ways to promote events faster, easier and gather together attendees from across the country there’s no better way than with Ennect Event do-it-yourself online registration software. Try it free today and start creating buzz on a global scale!