Posted on | March 30, 2016 | No Comments
Winter has thawed, the sun is shining and the grass is a bit greener, this means one thing – an abundance of spring outdoor activities and league registrations. From the first league meeting to collecting uniform sizes, league administrators need a heavy hitting do-it-yourself event registration app to manage activities all season long.
Here are a few ideas on how Ennect Event can help manage youth sports leagues with ease
- Custom league websites: Create a custom event website for your youth sports league.
- Create online registration: Make it convenient for parents to register their kids online through a league registration portal.
- Offer online payments: Allow parents to pay registration and league fees online with a credit card.
- Detailed reporting: Access detailed reports for all league sign-ups.
- Feature uniform and equipment options for your participants: Collect uniform sizes, track requested equipment and much more during the registration process.
- Send email reminders: Parents are busy people. So make it easier for them with email reminders about their children’s games and other league related communications.
So this spring, get the kids outside and involved with these top sports and outdoor activities:
- Baseball and Softball
- Youth Soccer
- Field Hockey
- Track and Field