Posted on | December 29, 2015 | No Comments
In the marketing game of winner takes all will you bluff or go all in? To answer that question you need to look at the cards in your hand? Are you holding a marketing full-house? If so, push the chips and go all in as the chances of winning are high. Now, if you are carrying a garbage hand and hoping to pick up a winner on the draw you either need to fold right away or bluff. Tempting fate by bluffing is probably not the most profitable option which means you need to work more on enhancing your marketing program and less on your poker face.
So, what is a marketing full house? A marketing full house happens when the hand you are dealt includes all of the following cards:
- Do-it-yourself Event Management Software: Ennect Event is a web based do-it-yourself event registration software that empowers online registrations, custom event websites, email invitations, online payments, detailed reports and much more.
- Do-it-yourself Email Marketing: Email Ennect Mail is an online marketing software that is depended upon to quickly create, launch and track email campaigns.
- Do-it-yourself Online Surveys: Ennect Survey is an online marketing survey application that enables you to create online surveys quickly and analyze results fast.
- Social Media: Enhance your marketing message by simultaneously broadcasting across social media channels. Link your social media accounts back to your published content for increased website traffic. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linked in are some of the top social media channels.
- Blog: Get more visibility online, build SEO and increase brand awareness by publishing a blog. Publish relevant and interesting posts and be sure to include helpful tips and tricks and ideas that will capture an audience and keep them coming back.
To learn more about the cards in the marketing full house and the benefit of using online do-it-yourself marketing software visit ennect.com