Posted on | December 16, 2015 | No Comments
Happy Holidays from Ennect! With all of the office reveling and seasonal greetings happening during the holiday, it is hard to get motivated to clean it all up. No worries, here is a guide on how to go green and be environmentally responsible throughout the holiday season to ease the waste.
- Use environmentally friendly and zero waste digital marketing software for your holiday email blasts.
- Online do-it-yourself event management works great for for corporate holiday parties and non-profit holiday fundraisers.
- Reuse holiday cards as next year’s gift tags.
- Before recycling your Christmas tree remove all tinsel, garlands and other decorations.
- Celebrate with Eco-Deco. Avoid streamers, balloons and other decorations designed for one-time use.
For more information on an eco-friendly celebration and green decorating tips visit ecocycle.org and for a quick reference Eco-Holiday Guide click the banner below.