Posted on | November 18, 2015 | No Comments
‘Tis the season! The holiday rush is about to take off… almost like Santa’s eight tiny reindeer! Are you prepared? In the spirit of giving this festive season, Ennect would like to share some industry insights on how to make holiday do-it-yourself event management and email marketing successful. Now dash away, dash away, dash away all and get started on that holiday email draft!
- in 2014, 83% of retailers used some sort of holiday or winter theme for their end of year email marketing campaigns. (yesmail)
- Thanksgiving and Black Friday marketing email open rates were higher the week of the holiday and not the week before. (marketingprofs)
- Before the mad dash to the end of the year starts, make a resolution to thank your clients and customers! (theemarketingblog)
- Some really catchy and successful holiday email subject lines. (verticalresponse)
- Email marketing software to help spread joy and save the environment. (Ennect)
Learn more about Ennect do-it-yourself online marketing software and how it can assist with all of your holiday event management and email marketing needs.