Think Big Box Store Meets Digital Marketing Tools for Do-It-Yourself Online Event Management Success
Posted on | November 11, 2015 | No Comments
It takes a special kind of person to step into the realm of do-it-yourself and be successful. Whether you are building a new deck in your backyard or managing a large corporate event you need the right DIY resources and tools to get the job done right.
We all know that you can go to a big box store and purchase the tools and materials for most DIY home improvement projects. Big box stores are great one stop shops for hardware, materials and advice for many do-it-yourself construction projects. Most of the time you can keep within budget by purchasing wholesale materials in bulk and eliminating expensive contractor labor costs. A one stop shop and save money… what’s not to like?
So when it comes to do-it-yourself online event management try following the same game plan, find a one stop shop for all of your online marketing needs. Look for cost-saving holistic do-it-yourself event marketing software that will enable you to bypass the IT department and take complete control of the project. Think big box store meets award winning emarketing tools for do-it-yourself online event management success.
When looking for a quality do-it-yourself event management software be sure to search out these must have features:
- Event Marketing Website Builder – Build a complete, professional looking event website without knowing HTML.
- Online Payment Portal – Create member and non-member pricing; Set up discounts; Accept all major credit cards.
- Detailed Reporting – Get real-time info on registrants, sessions, and snapshots through the dashboard.
- Time Saving Features – Seamlessly print badges and registration lists.
- Free Support – free training, free ongoing phone support and free email support.