Gearing Up for Fall Harvest and Seasonal Events with Do-it-yourself Online Event Management Software
Posted on | September 24, 2015 | No Comments
It’s time for a change, a change in seasons. The summer transition into autumn is here and for most event planners it is time to update event calendars and re-target on fall and autumnal activities. Ennect do-it-yourself online event management software simplifies event management and event registration tasks. DIY event management software provides creative branding freedom, robust customizable event websites, email invitations, online payment and much more. Do-it-yourself online event registration software includes important features like all-in-one attendee sign-up forms, session tracking and multi-level add on forms to collect a broad range of important data.
Ennect DIY event management software is budget friendly and is based on per-event and not per-registrant fees. Using do-it-yourself online marketing software saves time and money leaving more of the event marketing budget for extra pumpkins, bags of candy corn and bushels of apples for fall festivals, hayrides and harvest celebrations.
In the spirit of the fall harvest here are some cool facts on apples and pumpkins:
- More than 2,500 varieties of apples are grown in the United States, but only the crabapple is native to North America
- Apple trees take four to five years to produce their first fruit
- Apples harvested from an average tree can fill 20 boxes that weigh 42 pounds each
- Apples are a member of the rose family
- It takes about 36 apples to create one gallon of apple cider
- Pumpkins are a member of the gourd family
- The largest pumpkin pie ever baked was in 2005 and weighed 2,020 pounds
- Pumpkins have been grown in North America for five thousand years
- Pumpkins are good sources of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, potassium, protein, and iron
- The heaviest pumpkin weighed 1,810 lb 8 oz
Learn more about the benefits of do-it-yourself online marketing software at ennect.com