Posted on | March 31, 2015 | No Comments
So you’ve created your event registration landing page and sent out your email invitations using an uber-effective event management software. What’s next? Try creating some extra attention and positive event registration flux using social media. Seeding the social media ecosystem of Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and the myriad of other social sites that exist on the web can produce an additional positive harvest of engagement for your event website.
Check out these tips from Quicksprout on ways to seed your social media posts:
- Asking followers for a vote in a survey or poll will increase the likelihood of them engaging your event site by 400%
- Using images in your social posts could increase visits by 200%.
- Posting a “top 10” list will most likely increase social shares by %47.
- Holding a contest for social media followers will most likely increase activity by %39.
- Social media users are 21% more likely to click a link if asked a question.