Survey Winners Announced; Win Full Registration to Nov. 12th Pennsylvania Business Technology Conference
Posted on | November 6, 2009 | No Comments
All three gain full registration to the 4th Annual Pennsylvania Business Technology Conference at Duquesne University on November 12. The Conference was created in 2005 to help small- to medium-sized businesses utilize the latest emarketing practices and information technology tools to drive sales, cut costs, expand outreach and build their brands.
The lucky local business winners are:
- Denise Ramsey of The Cookie Connection where you can order delicious cookies online at http://www.yoursweetneeds.com/
- Keith Cassidy of Smart Cycling, which helps new motorcycle users select road bikes. Contact email@example.com
- Ralph Dadowski of online retailer Hard to Find Brands. See http://www.hardtofindbrands.com/
To register for the conference ahead of time, click here. You can also register the day of the conference onsite.
Location: All programs are being held on the Duquesne University Campus at 600 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15282. Registration will be held in the Student Union Building (campus map and directions). Parking is available on campus at the Forbes Ave. garage.
Don’t miss the conference session that Ennect will be presenting: Building Your e-IQ: Affordable Ways to Track Trends, Engage Customers & Seize New Opportunities for Growth (10:05-11:20 am, Nov. 12)
Looking to uncover profitable new trends? Want to learn more about your customers’ needs and your prospects wants and build your competitive intelligence? Learn how businesses today are tapping online resources and digital tools like surveys, research, social media and polls to drive sales, build connections and influence opinion. Presenters: Carol Wolicki, Director of Marketing, Ennect, and Jeff Fortescue, Manager, Business and Reference, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh – Downtown and Business
- eMarketing Session Slides Available for Download
- Ennect and Duquesne University’s Small Business Development Center Conduct Survey on PA Business Technology Use
- eMarketing, Business Continuity and the G-20 Summit
- Last Chance to Register for Hands-On Email Marketing Workshop
- Social Marketing Builds Brands According to New Report: Can It Also Help with Events?