Posted on | May 22, 2009 | No Comments
“Congrats, you are the first “live-chat” support person I’ve ever worked with who was actually helpful (I don’t mean at Ennect, I mean with other online vendors!)”
Ennect’s LiveChat feature has proven quite popular with both pre- and post-sales customers: current users can post questions from within our four products without waiting for the longer turnaround of email or needlessly wasting minutes on the telephone and potential customers can pose questions about our products without the need to commit to signing up. Now we’re getting daily chat requests on help with:
- uploading mailing lists,
- how to set up different types of payment methods in Event,
- setup questions on PayPal Payflow Pro payment portals,
- how to format simple HTML in windows,
- how to use Survey as a replacement for PDF or Word-based questionnaires, and
- help with aligning elements in complex HTML email templates.
What do you want to chat about today? Link to us at LiveChat.