Posted on | April 21, 2009 | No Comments
Because all the Ennect tools – Mail, Survey, Sweepstakes and Event – use the same login and share lists, you only need to learn to use one interface, making it easy to integrate marketing efforts and create successful campaigns. Here are some ideas how to mix and match the use of Ennect….
1. Encourage feedback about your recently posted event by providing a Survey link, first on a tab on the Event site, and then in a follow-up email.
2. Spice up your newsletter with a periodic Sweepstakes contest
3. Combine a Sweepstakes enticement as a way of encouraging Survey completions.
4. Include a teaser about your upcoming Ennect Event in your periodic Email blast.
5. Smaller events may not require a complete online registration — using Ennect Survey as an announcement response card (yes I will attend / no I will not attend) could streamline the process for you.